Immunofluorescence Backround

Ricardo Azpiroz azpiroz at U.ARIZONA.EDU
Sat Oct 5 14:52:40 EST 1996

Check out Azpiroz, R. and R. Butow (1995), Methods Enzymol. 260, p.? There
is a simple method to preclear antibodies with protein extracts adsorbed
to nitrocellulose. It works like a charm, even on really dirty antisera.
Affinity jpurification is nice, but it is laborious and kills the antibody
within weeks after purification.

Specifically,

Azpiroz, R.