Plasmids containg DNA of rRNA and tRNA urgently needed!

Hannes hannes at bch.univie.ac.at
Tue Mar 19 05:50:22 EST 1996

Hi buddies!
I am in urgent need of plasmids containing the coding sequences of yeast
rRNA (35S) and any tRNA (preferrably tyr).

I am currently doing nuclear run-on experiments and have to have a closer look on
the transcription rates of all 3 nuclear Polymerases by probing spotted DNAs with my
in vivo labeled RNA.

Many thanks in advance for your help,
Hannes.

Hannes Klump
Institute of BIochemistry (medical faculty)
University of Vienna
Vienna Biocenter
Dr. Bohrgasse 9/3
A-1030 Vienna