Methylase expression vectors

Eddie Diehl diehl001 at mc.duke.edu
Wed Mar 13 09:45:17 EST 1996

I'm doing some experiments in which I want to test the ability of a
steroid receptor to bind to yeast transformed with human steroid response
elements, and I'd like to see the possible effects of methylation on
receptor binding to DNA. I'm still relatively new at this yeast thing -
are there any good methylase expression vectors available? Thanks.

Eddie Diehl
diehl001 at mc.duke.edu