(none)

Sharon Mcdowall smd at ARIEL.UCS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Fri Jun 21 02:56:27 EST 1996

Hello out there,
I am wondering if there is anyone in Australia who is using the Brent
yeast 2-hybrid system, who I could get some reagents from. This would
save me waiting for quarantine approval to import them. I need S.
cerevisiae  EGY48 and the reporter plasmid pSH1834 and prey plasmid
pJG45.  I would be grateful if someone could help me.
Sharon McDowall
Sharon McDowall
Howard Florey Institute,
University of Melbourne,