human cDNA library in yeast expression vector

Jaap Venema venema at chem.vu.nl
Mon Jun 17 09:25:30 EST 1996

Dear netters,

A colleague of mine is looking for the subject, i.e. a library of human
cDNAs in a yeast expression suitable for screening for complementation of
yeast mutants by human cDNAs. Is anybody willing to send me such a library
or give me information where to obtain it? Thank you very much, any info is
well appreciated.

Best regards,

Jaap Venema

email venema at chem.vu.nl