IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

How to determine yeast level in the body?

Martha Hughes MARTHA.SONNY. at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 9 22:39:32 EST 1996

I have been having a lot of problems that I have read are condusive with 
yeast overgrowth.  I was in the hospital three years ago and in the 
discharge summary, the doctor made note of high yeast content but he said 
"no overgrowth".  I have continually had yeast infections and a lot of 
symptoms that I have read occurs in the yeast syndrome.

You are probably way ahead of me in knowing how to find out if you have 
this and what to do for it.  I was looking for some info and there was 
your post.  If you can help me or if you know where to look on the net, 
I'd appreciate any info you can give me.  I did read that they can get a 
reading (doctor) with blood test as to exactly what it is.

Martha in Nashville

More information about the Yeast mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net