Need yeast vector pRS319

Morrie Manolson morrie at sickkids.on.ca
Tue Jul 9 13:10:21 EST 1996

Dear Netland, does anyone out there happen to have the yeast shuttle
vector pRS319 and be willing to send it to me?  It would be greatly
appreciated!!!  Thanks in advance, Morrie

PS. Please respond directly to my email account (morrie at sickkids.on.ca)
as I have a hell of a time these days trying to read newsgroups.  Thanks
again.

Morris F. Manolson                 Office: 416-813-6662
Hospital for Sick Children            Lab: 416-813-5594
Division of Cell Biology              FAX: 416-813-5028
555 University Ave.
Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1X8     Email: morrie at sickkids.on.ca