Phosphorylation of target proteins in yeast two-hybrids

Wed Jul 3 02:18:19 EST 1996

Howdy,

I am using a yeast two-hybrid system to screen for proteins that
interact with my target protein. I have used a full-length target
protein with no success. I want to try to phosphorylate this protein in
the yeast cell to see if this modification will induce protein
interactions.

If anyone can help me with suggestions as how to go about this, I'd be
tickled. I am looking for things like when, how, what and how much.

Thanks,

Glenn