Looking for non-CEN library

Jodi Lew jlew at biosci.cbs.umn.edu
Wed Oct 18 11:38:17 EST 1995

Hello - I have been trying to clone a CEN-linked gene from a CEN-LEU
library (YCP50-LEU2) and, after saturating for other expected genes,
believe that the instability of CEN-CEN plasmids is biasing against my
gene. I am therefore looking for a non-CEN (i.e. 2µm) plasmid library
marked with either LEU or HIS and containing inserts of approximately
10kb. If anybody has or knows of a relatively fresh one that fits this
description, I would appreciate hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance,

Jodi Lew
Univ of MN-Twin Cities
St Paul, MN