Wrong place? Help...

Kevin Walter kw9 at GANet.net
Sat Oct 14 11:46:37 EST 1995

Please forgive me, I'm sure this is the wrong place to post this, but I
thought I'd start here.  I searched the net for keyword 'yeast' and that
led me here and since you appear to all be microbiologists, maybe you can
help out.

My wife has a chronic yeast infection (been 4 yrs now).  No treatments
have been effective and most physicians are unsympathetic and unwilling
to go down a structured path to look for root causes.

All I'm looking for is information on yeast in women.  Research studies,
noted physicians in the field, commonly afflicted women, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin Walter
kw9 at GANet.net