New Saccharomyces Sequences 10/14/95

SGD Sequences yeast-seq at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
Sat Oct 14 07:31:48 EST 1995

SCU22949    U22949     1247bp    DNA      PLN      14-OCT-1995
    Saccharomyces cerevisiae DNA-dependent RNA polymerase I subunit A43
     (RPA43) gene, complete cds.
    RPA43; DNA-dependent RNA polymerase I subunit A43.

SCU31819    U31819     2445bp    DNA      PLN      13-OCT-1995
    Saccharomyces cerevisiae transcription factor TFIIIB (TFC5) gene, B''
     component, complete cds.
    TFC5; transcription factor TFIIIB B'' component.

YSCORFSAA   L47993    61989bp    DNA      PLN      12-OCT-1995
    Saccharomyces cerevisiae ORF genes, complete cds's.

YSCYNT2G    L47977     1031bp    DNA      PLN      12-OCT-1995
    Saccharomyces cerevisiae YNT20 gene, complete cds.
    YNT20.

To obtain any of the yeast GenBank sequences you can use the NCBI
retrieve e-mail server, retrieve at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov - send the word help
and instructions will be returned.  World Wide Web links for sequences
 SGD:    http://genome-www.stanford.edu/sacchdb/genbank_search.html
 NCBI:   http://www.nlm.nih.gov/Search/index.html
For Gopher use genome-gopher.stanford.edu and look for "Yeast
GenBank Sequence Index" in the "Saccharomyces Information" folder.
Please note that new sequences take about a week to appear in SGD.