LYS2

Solange S de Camargo scamargo at usp.br
Tue Oct 10 14:12:46 EST 1995

Hi Colleagues,

	I have to express a specific gene in a strain without selection
marker. So, I'd like to know if it is easy to obtain  lys - mutants and
how I can do for get them. In addition, I'd like to know if somebody has a
cloning vector for S. cerevisiae with the LYS2 gene as marker or the LYS2
gene flanqued by a polilynker.
	I'd appreciate very much if somebody could help me.
	Best wishes,

		Solange