pombe home pages

SLForsburg susan_forsburg at qm.salk.edu
Tue Nov 28 14:15:07 EST 1995

We are assembling a pombe techniques web page (you can access it through
our lab home page; URL below) and we would like to include links to
other pombe lab home pages or on-line faculty brochure pages from pombe
labs.   if you are a pombe lab and are on the web, send the URL and we
will add you to the list.

Also, if there is pombe technical info you would like to see added to
our techiques page, let us know.

susan

S L Forsburg
susan_forsburg at qm.salk.edu