micromanipulator

Boris Juan C U Stambuk bqa1bjc at NPD.UFSC.BR
Fri Nov 24 14:43:49 EST 1995

Dear Colleagues,
I need to purchase a micromanipulator for tetrad dissection that must be
adaptable to any microscope stage. Once I used a Mark 1 micromanipulator
from "Lawrence Scientific Instruments" and found it very nice! I was
wondering if anyone knows their FAX number? I have a old fone number that
it is not working any more. Are there other CHEAP micromanipulators?
Thanks,

Boris Stambuk <bqa1bjc at npd.ufsc.br>
Departamento de Bioquimica - CCB
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina