tetrad dissection microscopes

tmmenees at CCTR.UMKC.EDU tmmenees at CCTR.UMKC.EDU
Mon Nov 6 17:29:21 EST 1995

Dear Colleagues:
I need to purchase a tetrad dissection microscope.  I found one from Zeiss for
$5500-6000.  It is their most basic version (called TETRAD system). Are there
other reliable 'scopes that are less money?  Also, I heard about a dissection
apparatus that uses glass fibers for needles instead of having to pull needles
from thicker glass rods.  Does anyone have any details on this?
                                Thanks, Tom Menees