pLGSD5 seq. info

SLForsburg susan_forsburg at qm.salk.edu
Fri Jul 14 20:48:32 EST 1995

I could possibly come up with the sequence of the extreme N terminal of
the beta gal fusion that was used to make those vectors (once I blow the
dust off my grad school notebooks) if that would be a help. The fusion
is rather odd in that it contains part of lac repressor too.  This would
be around the Bam site.  I dont have the sequence info for the GAL
promoter region.  As I recall the GAL promoter was place in a UAS-less
CYC1 promoter (using the CYC1 TATAs) and I could  come up with the CYC
sequence.   Your safest bet is to contact Lenny Guarente at MIT (the LG
of pLG-SD5).

susan

susan_forsburg at qm.salk.edu