chromosome VI

Colin MacDiarmid macdiarm at sbsu1.auckland.ac.nz
Sun Feb 26 15:56:58 EST 1995

Hi
Recently I mapped a yeast clone to chromosome VI with OFAGE or a similar technique. I have sequence from this clone and it is not in the public databases.  I sent the sequence to MIPS and there was no hit in the private databases either.  Looking up chromosome VI sequencing plans I find the entire sequence should be in the private database.  Why didnt I get a hit on this database?  Suggestions to the newsgroup or email me direct please.
Yours in frustration
--
Colin MacDiarmid
macdiarm at sbsu1.auckland.ac.nz