Help! Good method for breaking Saccharomyces (fast)

Pedro Moniz Barreto pedro at bms.brookes.ac.uk
Fri Feb 24 10:32:34 EST 1995

Hello!

I am nort a normal reader of this newsgroup so i do not know if the question I am asking is suitable.

I have a friend that is trying to study peroxidation of membranes in Saccharomyces and needs a
good  (strong and reliable) method to break them up prior to determination of peroxidation levels.
He says that sonication has  shown not be good.

Any IDEAS?
Thanks in advancve......

Joao Pedro