LexA antibodies??

Guy Oshiro oshiro_G at defiance.hsc.colorado.edu
Thu Feb 23 11:48:41 EST 1995

Margaret,
   I can not really help you with the LexA antibodies.  The only
possible source that I know for that may be the Brent Lab.  I have not
seen any commercially available.
    As for the GAL4 BD antibody, we got our polyclonal from Upstate
Biotechnology Inc; Cat# 06-262.  Oops, I guess you want the anti-AD and
not the anti-BD.  Let me know if you find it.  I have been looking for
it also with not much luck.
     Sorry that I couldn't be of much more help.
Guy Oshiro
EMAIL: Oshiro_G at defiance.hsc.colorado.edu

 /  \/  \/\/  \ Science in the Rockies.