Info about Genetics

Pavan Mittal 75140.715 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Feb 22 13:31:27 EST 1995

Hi all,

My wife is interested in pursuing a career in Genetics. She has a
Bachelor's in Microbiology & a Master's in Genetics - both from
India.

This is obviously not recognized here in the USA. So she is
planning to do her Master's again. Currently she's preparing for
general GRE. We stay in Springfield, MA.

We were wanting more information & advice about a Genetics career
here in the US. What schools are good? Whether financial aid is
available? What are is the scope (job/career wise) after doing a
Master's here.

Greatly appreciate any feedback.

- Pavan