Glycine cleavage and Glycine decarboxylase assay

NAGU at VAX2.CONCORDIA.CA NAGU at VAX2.CONCORDIA.CA
Tue Feb 21 22:57:36 EST 1995

Hello everyone,
	Could some one tell me wheather Glycine decarboxylase and Glycine
clevage are the same or different?  Is there any experts working on this
area?  I am interested to assay these enzymes in yeast.  A mutant what
I have supposed contain lower levels of these enzymes.  I couldn't get
any papers with relevant to yeast.  Any suggestion would help.

Nagu
Dept of biology
Concordia University
Montreal, CANADA