law advertisement

DAVISE at FCRFV2.NCIFCRF.GOV DAVISE at FCRFV2.NCIFCRF.GOV
Fri Feb 10 09:18:09 EST 1995

Charlie Quinton posted the following message:

>Our LAW FIRM offers direct guaranteed effective credit
>restoration services by experienced attorneys.

>What has this got to do with yeast?
>Post your ads somewhere else!  (alt.shysters, maybe?)

Maybe you (or someone else) should send this message directly to the shuyster's
email address (if you haven't already done so), because they might not regularly
(if ever) peruse this forum.  We should do as much as possible to keep this kind
of contamination out.  I think sending ads over email is illegal, but since this
is tough, if not impossible, to enforce, we can at least try irritating the offe
nders.

Ed Davis