(none)

Solange S de Camargo scamargo at FOX.CCE.USP.BR
Fri Feb 10 12:10:25 EST 1995

Dear colleagues,

	my name is Solange Camargo. I'm a PhD studant at the University
of Sao Paulo (Brazil).  Next June I'll be presenting my work on stress
response at the ICYGMB, in Portugal. Following that I would like to spend
up to thre months in a European laboratoy improving my knowledge on that
subject. If anyone knows about research projects, course or any other
related activity concerning stress response in yeast, please do contact
me.
	Thanks!

	Solange

	e-mail address: SCAMARGO at FOX.CCE.USP.BR