Brain library for interaction trap?

John Corradi corradj at rockvax.rockefeller.edu
Mon Feb 6 16:08:09 EST 1995

Hi,

I'm using Brent's interaction trap and would be interested in screening a
brain cDNA library.  I obtained the human fetal brain library from Dimitri
Krainc at MGH, but it is made from forebrain.  Ideally I need to use either
whole brain, cerebellum, or brainstem.  Has anyone constructed one of these
libraries (either human or mouse) using the pJG4-5 vector or know of
someone who has?  Thanks in advance for any help.