(none)

Thianchai Lakornrach - SCBT - 3636209 gsctlr at mahidol.ac.th
Sun Feb 5 07:13:26 EST 1995

To Yeast Netters..
        I am a student at Mahidol University ,Thailand. I have some
problems about auxotroph marker of S.cerivisiae strain SH2501. I heard
that trp,leu,ura are auxotroph markers of this strain but someone told
that his(tidine) is another its markers. Could someone tell me the
auxotroph markers of this strain ? Does it have his(tidine) marker ?
         Thank you for your answer..

Thianchai Lakornrach
Faculty of Science, Mahidol University
Bangkok, Thailand.