Attenuation

rlee at st.nepean.uws.edu.au rlee at st.nepean.uws.edu.au
Wed Dec 20 06:59:34 EST 1995

G'day all.

I'm a second year (soon to be third year) bio undergrad. I know this sounds
a little uninformed, but I was wondering if anybody could point me in
the direction of papers written about attenuation in Saccharomycetes
cerevistiae. When I say attenuation, I'm referring to sugar to alcohol. The
only example of anything termed `attenuation' in micro 2 was to do with
control of the trp operon in E.coli, but I'm not sure if the term is used
in the same context. Help!

Sweet water and light laughter until next,
Rabbit.