doubts...

Solange S de Camargo scamargo at usp.br
Wed Dec 6 10:35:08 EST 1995

Hi all,

	I have one question. Today, a tragic thing happened with my
experiments... I was doing a yeast transformation by litium, but before
finishing it I had to go out, so, my student continued it by me. But, she
incubated the cells + DNA for one hour on 37 oC instead of 30 oC (Celsius
grade).  What do you thing about? Do you thing I lost
my experiment?? Can I have only diminished the efficiency? Should I
repeat this experiment? Has anyone done the same thing anytime?
	I'd appreciate if someone could help me.

			Solange