SF Bay Area Yeast "Clubs"?

Guy Oshiro gulyas at beagle.colorado.edu
Thu Aug 31 14:33:09 EST 1995

Hi All,
   Our lab may be moving to the San Francisco area.  I was wondering if
there is a Bay area "Yeast Club".  In the midwest there is the Midwest
Yeast Club which encompasses Illinois, Michigan, Indiana etc.  In
Colorado we have the Rocky Mountain Yeast club.  These clubs sponsor
two semi-informal meetings per year in which speakers talk about their
research in progress.  If anyone knows if there is a similar club in
the Bay area I would appreciate it if you would let me know.
  Thanks,

    Keith Gulyas
    gulyas at beagle.colorado.edu