Yeast library revision...

Daniel Harkness harkness at bio.bu.edu
Thu Aug 31 11:26:41 EST 1995

Hello All,

I posted a request for a S.cerevisiae cDNA library earlier today.
One requirement for this library that I failed to include is that
I want the cDNA FUSED to a Gal4 Activation Domain.  This vector
would also include a LEU2 Marker and 2um ORI. Also I would like
this to be constitutively expressed...ADHpro/term? I was thinking
maybe something like pGAD424?

I apologize for this confusion.  I was getting carried away with a potential
good result and didn't think this through properly.

Thanks again,
Dan Harkness
Boston University
Dept. of Cell and Molecular Biology