Arabidopsis two-hybrid library request...

Barry Causier bmb6bc at biovax.leeds.ac.uk
Fri Aug 25 06:36:20 EST 1995

Dear yeast netters,

I'm looking for an aliquot of an Arabidopsis thaliana cDNA library in one of
the yeast two-hybrid activation domain vectors. I've already tried the
Arabidopsis stock centre at Ohio but the library (a bacterial stock in 7%
DMSO) had thawed on arrival with a subsequent loss in titre.

Anyone out there able to help?

Thanks in advance,

Barry.

Dr. Barry E. Causier,        Tel: (0)113 233 3162
Department of Biochemistry   Fax: (0)113 233 3167
and Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds,         E-mail: bmb6bc at uk.ac.leeds.biovax
Leeds LS2 9JT
U.K.