First S. pombe paper (1893) on-line

Frans Hochstenbach fransh at Box-f.nih.gov
Thu Aug 24 21:53:58 EST 1995

Hello,

For the NIH Campus Yeast Interest Group I have organized an English
translation of the first publication of fission yeast by P. Lindner in
1893.  I added the original German text, since it is typeset in an old
German font and difficult to read; for example, one character can mean
either 's' or 'f.'  The article contains one illustration.

You will find it at URL http://www.nih.gov/sigs/yeast/fission.html

Yours, ---Frans

-----
Frans Hochstenbach