DNA library

Hoffmacs Hoffmacs at HERMES.BC.EDU
Wed Aug 23 06:43:59 EST 1995

Hi George et al.,
Paul Young has made a wild type yeast DNA library on a high copy vector with
LEU2+ marker.  Oh, by the way, it is S. pombe insert DNA.  Does that matter?
Charlie Hoffman
"I'd rather be fission."

Hi, everyone,

I am trying to obtain a sample of the wild type yeast DNA library on a high
copy vector with
LEU2+ marker. I will appreciate receiving the information on availability of
such a library.
Thank you.

George Boguslawski
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Indiana University School of Medicine
Indianapolis, IN  46202
phone 317-274-1584
fax 317-274-4686