antiHA

Adam Greene agreene at bih.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 23 11:06:59 EST 1995

If you mean anti-hemagluttinin (epitope tag) monoclonal clone 12CA5, it is
available from Boehringer (1-800-262-1640) product number 1583816 200 mcg
for $206. I have used it for WB with good results.  They also sell the
mAB conjugated to fluorescein and other ligands. Santa Cruz sells a
polyclonal AB to this tag, but I haven't tried it.

Adam Greene