Pichia pastoris - protease mutants

francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV
Tue Aug 22 23:02:06 EST 1995

Al meant the first option!

thank you Al!

I would like all the "Pichia pastoris - protease mutants" experts out
there to reply to him, so he can send us a summary!

His original question was:

and his address:  boraston at unixg.ubc.ca

I would not like for this to be a negative experience for all of you
new users out there.  We can all learn from each other ... but we
should share to make this worthwhile, and asking people to send you
e-mail so you can summarize is a very good way to do it!

regards to all,

francis

--

----- Begin Included Message -----

> From boraston at unixg.ubc.ca Tue Aug 22 23:41 EDT 1995

> when you say:
>
>> Please email me directly:  boraston at unixg.ubc.ca.
>  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> are you saying:
>
> 1) please e-mail me and I will be happy to summerize to the group,
>   and this way we will all save bandwith ...
>
> or are you saying:
>
> 2) I don't bother reading this group, so when you reply to me, please
>   e-mail me directly, so I won't have to put myself out ...
>
> just wondering?

My deepest apologies.  I am a newbie to actually participating in the
newsgroups.  My intention was not to horde information, I was just unaware
of newsgroup conventions or how I was to recieve replies.  I would be more
than happy to summarize any information that I recieve as I do believe it
could be quite important to several people.  Thank you for bringing this to
my attention and I will be more aware in the future.

Al

----- End Included Message -----