ade1 yeast strain

H.p.r. Law [bic] Ruby.Law at med.monash.edu.au
Tue Aug 22 23:54:55 EST 1995

Dear Netters,

I am looking for a highly transformable yeast strain (S. cerevisiea)
with MATa, ade1, plus one other auxotrophic marker (any thing except
his6) (if it exists) to screen a plasmid library for a mitochondrially
encoded subunit. I will be eternally grateful if any one can kindly
send me the strain or direct me to the possible sources. Thanks in
advance!

Ruby Law