YEAST e-mail directory update (ver 8.04)

Francis Ouellette francis at borduas.nlm.nih.gov
Mon Aug 14 11:38:06 EST 1995

Dear yeast e-mail enthusiasts (I know you're out there!)

Here is the update notice for version 8.04 of the YEAST e-mail
directory.  I attach all the new or recently updated (since
version 8.02) names and/or addresses.  If you sent me an update
or a new address before yesterday (Sunday Aug 13, 1995) then I
have somehow missplaced it, or it did not reach me,
and you need to send it again.

Below the list of new names I attach the instructions on how to
obtain the latest version of the full list.

Regards to all,

francis

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette
| GenBank
|
| francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

> #  YEAST e-mail list, version 8.04                13-AUG-1995
> #  The full list has 1452 entries.
> #  There 48 new or updated names/addresses from release 8.02

 AKHTAR, noreen                  NOREEN.AKHTAR at GMM.GU.SE
 ALLOUSH, habib                  BSSHMA at BATH.AC.UK
 ALTAMURA, nicola                N.ALTAMURA at AREA.BA.CNR.IT
 BACON, stuart                   SBACON at EARTH.EXECPC.COM
 BETTERIDGE, sally               GBJWSSB2 at IBMMAIL.COM
 BOGUSLAWSKI, george             GBOGUSL at INDYVAX.IUPUI.EDU
 CHATTOO, bharat                 BBC at BCMSU.ERNET.IN
 CHIBANA, hiroji                 CHIBANA at BIOSCI.CBS.UMN.EDU
 CHOI, won s.                    WON.S.CHOI at ABBOTT.COM
 DICHTL, bernhard                DICHTL at EMBL-HEIDELBERG.DE
 DINMAN, jonathan                DINMANJD at UMDNJ.EDU
 EDWARDS, charles g.             EDWARDSC at WSU.EDU
 GALINDO-CASTRO, ivan            IGALINDO at DINO.CONICIT.VE
 GALLWITZ, dieter                DGALLWI1 at GWDG.DE
 GOOD, liam                      LGOOD at UOGUELPH.CA
 GRENET, olivier                 GRENET at IGMORS.U-PSUD.FR
 HANSBURY, michael               HANSBURY at UMDNJ.EDU
 HARDING, lori                   LHARDING at UTDALLAS.EDU
 HENNEBERT, gregoire laurent     HENNEBERT at MBLA.UCL.AC.BE
 HO, mitchell z.                 MZHO at SFSUVAX1.SFSU.EDU
 IBORRA, francois                IBORRA at IGMORS.U-PSUD.FR
 ISHIGURO, junpei                ISHIGURO at BASE2.IPC.KONAN-U.AC.JP
 JAMIESON, derek j.              JAMIESON at DUNDEE.AC.UK
 JANITOR, martin                 JANITOR at FNS.UNIBA.SK
 JOHNSON, jerry d.               JDJOHN at UWYO.EDU
 LAFONTAINE, denis               LAFONTAINE at EMBL-HEIDELBERG.DE
 LAPEYRE, bruno                  LAPEYRE at MENDEL.BERKELEY.EDU
 LARSSON, katrin                 KATRIN.LARSSON at GMM.GU.SE
 NEEDLEMAN, richard              RNEEDLE at MOOSE.MED.WAYNE.EDU
 OZIER-KALOGEROPOULOS, odile     ODOZIER at PASTEUR.FR
 PANCAR, lucia                   PANCAR at IMIUCCA.CSI.UNIMI.IT
 PEDERSEN, mogens bohl           MBELWOOD at BIOBASE.DK
 POMALES, manny                  MPOMALES at DESIRE.WRIGHT.EDU
 RANGEL ALDAO, rafael            RRANGEL at DINO.CONICIT.VE
 ROSSELL, carlos eduardo vaz     CTTI-3-ROSSELL at AZUL.CTC.COM.BR
 ROWLEY, neil                    NROWLEY at MIT.EDU
 SAKATA, nobuo                   NBSAKATA at TANSEI.CC.U-TOKYO.AC.JP
 SCHOEBERLEIN STEHLI, andreina   ANDREINA at STAT.FMV.ULG.AC.BE
 SHARMA, kishore                 SHARMA at EMBL-HEIDELBERG.DE
 STEINER, henry-york             STEINERH at AM.ABRU.CG.COM
 STEPHEN, eric r.                ESTEPHEN at HPB.HWC.CA
 TAFROV, stefan                  TAFROV at MCBSGI.BIO.SUNYSB.EDU
 TATCHELL, kelly                 KTATCH at MAIL-SH.LSUMC.EDU
 TOONE, william mark             M-TOONE at NIMR.MRC.AC.UK
 VAN-DINH, dang                  DVD at IGMORS.U-PSUD.FR
 VONCKEN, frank g.j.             FRANKV at SCI.KUN.NL
 VU NGUYEN, thanh                THANH at WWG3.UOVS.AC.ZA
 WHITE, w. hunter                WWHITE at MOOSE.UVM.EDU
 ZERYLNICK, chris                CZERYLN at DOOLEY.CC.EMORY.EDU

#  YEAST e-mail list, version 8.04                13-AUG-1995
#
#  This list has 1452 entries
#
#  This list can be retrieved by anonymous FTP to
#  ncbi.nlm.nih.gov in the /repository/yeast directory
#
#  The list is mailed (electronically) four times a year to all
#  the people on the list.  Names are removed if they fail to reach
#  their destination twice.
#
#  This list can also be searched by using the gopher server
#  at gopher.gdb.org in the following section:
#
#          -->  14. Searching For Biologists/
#
#               -->  12. e-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers/
#
#  In this section you can also add or correct your e-mail address
#  if you want in on the list.
#
#         e-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers
#
#         1.  About The Yeast e-mail Directory.
#         2.  Browse e-mail Addresses of Yeast Researhers/
#         3.  Search e-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers <?>
#         4.  Retrieve the entire Yeast e-mail Addresses Directory.
#    -->  5.  Add (or Correct) Your Address to the Yeast e-mail Directory <TEL>
#
#  This gopher server is also reachable via the Saccharomyces cerevisiae
#  World Wide Web server.  The URL for this server is:
#
#	http://genome-www.stanford.edu
#
#  The list is updated once a month at the gopher.gdb.org site
#  (on about the first of each month)
#
#  This list is prepared by Francis Ouellette (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
#
#  The gopher application is prepared by Dan Jacobson (danj at gdb.org)
#  The WWW application is managed by Mike Cherry
#  (cherry at genome.stanford.edu)
#
#  Users of this list are reminded that, as a courtesy to others on
#  this list, this directory should not be used as a general mailing
#  list, and that people can post to YEAST/bionet.molbio.yeast if they
#  want to propagate information to a YEAST interested audience.
#
#  If you have any questions about how to participate in the
#  YEAST/bionet.molbio.yeast newsgroup, please ask me about it
#  (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
#
#  Please forward all corrections, additions and comments to
#  Francis Ouellette (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov).