2 hybrid-integrating

Susan Heimer sheimer at umabnet.ab.umd.edu
Tue Aug 8 14:55:12 EST 1995

	This message was posted by Erica Golemis <EA_Golemis at fccc.edu> on
August 8, 1995, in response to my question of August 7, 1995.  I
accidently removed this file.....my apologies.

	Richard Buckholz of Glaxo has made integrating forms of the
LexA-fusion plasmid (pEG202) and the activation domain fusion plasmid
(JG4-5) that are used in the Brent two-hybrid system.  He has tested
both, and claims they work beautifully.  I have them available for free
distribution: email me.

Erica (EA_Golemis at fccc.edu)