two plasmids in yeast

BrianC4208 brianc4208 at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 17:36:05 EST 1994

I agree that it is easier to transform with both plasmids at once, but I
didn't realize that you could transform two plasmids with 2 micron
replication origins into the same cell.  I was always under the impression
that you had to have one on a centromeric plasmid.  Please correct me if I
am mistaken, because it would make a big difference in an experiment I'm
currently setting up for this week.

Thanks,
Brian Cohen
Albany Medical College