Address

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Wed Oct 26 14:51:35 EST 1994

> From: klpiers at u.washington.edu (Kevin Piers)
> Subject: Address

> Does anyone out there have an email address for F.M. Klis at the
> Institute for Molecular Cell Biology in Amsterdam?  Thanks in advance!!

Kevin,

the only address I have for a F. Kliss on the Yeast Email
directory is:

KLIS, frans                     A428KLIS at HASARA11.BITNET

these Bitnet sites are slowly going, so I am not sure
if it is still good.

I notice you are not on the YEAST E-mail directory!

(I'll rectify this!)

regards,

francis