HIS-Tagged Purification

Christopher Trotta trotta at cco.caltech.edu
Mon Oct 24 21:25:11 EST 1994

I have recently tagged my protein of interest with a 6His tag.  My goal is
to purify the protein and any others which interact with it, from a yeast
extract.  Does anybody out there have tips on purification from yeast?
More
specifically has anyone used the Quiagen Quick spin Ni columns for
purification
from yeast extract?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Trotta
Caltech
trotta at cco.caltech.edu