Ques. Zebrafish Newsgroup?

rep at icbr.ifas.ufl.edu rep at icbr.ifas.ufl.edu
Fri Oct 21 22:40:21 EST 1994

Hello eucaryotes,
sorry to interrupt your newsgroup, but i have a question that i can't get
an answer for where I'm at.  Confusing enough?  Basically, there is a news
group called bionet.organisms.zebrafish which I want to read.  It isn't on
the list of groups that I normally receive, and I don't know how to get it.
The person who runs the local server told me to post a file for help...but
I don't know where or to what.  Any suggestions?
I would appreciate any direct e-mail as I am not a dedicated reader...I mean
since it would be easier.  Yeah, that's it.  Of couse I read this group, after
all the yeast is one of hte most valuable organisms out there right.  he he
he he : )

chuck peterson
yeast lover