TWO HYBRID/ANTIBODIES

Jagoree Roy jr3v+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 18 11:13:08 EST 1994

Dear Two Hybrid Experts:

We are using a LEXA DNA binding domain fusion to our favorite protein
for fishing out interacting clones. We also have a GAL4 Activation
domain fusion to the same protein.  Since neither of the two vectors are
epitope tagged and we do not have antibodies to our protein, are there
any LEXA or GAl4 antibodies out there which we could use to ensure that
stable fusions are being made from our clones??

Thanks
Jagoree Roy