Library Amplification

AL R. PLUMMER aplummer at sprint.uccs.edu
Wed Oct 12 13:00:55 EST 1994

	I have both YCp50- and YEp24-based libraries that I am inter-
ested in amplifying.  Both range from 0.25-3.0 micrograms/microliter.
Can anyone provide a protocol for amplifying these in E.coli with
minimal loss of gene representation and greatest quantity of overall
library?  I am also interested in how these can be stored in E.coli for
later amplification without having to retransform the cells.
	Any help would be greatly appreciated.  You can post or e-mail
your responses.  Thanks before hand,
		-AL (aplummer at sprint.uccs.edu)