(none)

John R. Geiser geiser at JHUNIX.HCF.JHU.EDU
Fri Oct 7 08:43:52 EST 1994

>Does anyone know of a good plasmid mapping program that will output a nice
>graphic?

The best shareware I have found is the MacPlasmap.  There is a new
non-shareware version out that I'm waiting to receive (saw the
advertisement in science a while back).

Hope this helps.  Let us know if you find a better one!

JOHN

John R. Geiser                         geiser at jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu
Department of Biology, Mudd Hall       Phone:  (410) 516-7293
Johns Hopkins University               FAX:    (410) 516-5213
Baltimore, Maryland  21218
USA                                    Fix the Problem, not the Blame!