E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUEST PLEASE

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Thu Oct 6 18:14:13 EST 1994

Al Plummer writes:

> I am looking for the e-mail addresses of two researches:
> Ronald W. Davis at Stanford Uviversity school of medicine and
> Jasper D. Rine at the University of California @ Berkely.
>
> Any help in locating these e-mail addresses would be greatly
> appreciated.

If you start your gopher, and point it to gopher.gdb.org

you will see this item in the menu:

 -->  14. Searching For Biologists/
   -->  12. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers/

                     E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers

      1.  About The Yeast E-mail Directory.
      2.  Browse E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researhers/
  --> 3.  Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers <?>
      4.  Retrieve the entire Yeast E-mail Addresses Directory.
      5.  Add (or Correct) Your Address to the Yeast E-mail Directory <TEL>

If you search for davis and I didn't find anything ... on the stanford
telephone directory, I found this:

         name: Davis, Ronald W
       e-mail: <no address on file>
 organization: University
   department: Biochemistry Department
     position: Professor
      address: Beckman Center 409a
        phone: (415) 723-6277
    mail-code: 5307
 home-address: 433 Kingsley Ave, Palo Alto, Ca, 94301
   home-phone: (415) 323-6779
       handle: rwdavis
   updated-by: download
 date-updated: Sep 14 1994 12:19AM

I also note from the yeast web page (http://genome-www.stanford.edu)
that his fax number is:

(415)-723-6783

(doesn't look like he does Email!!)

Jasper D. Rine is not on the directory either ...
but from Berkley gopher I obtained:

RINE, Jasper D.                                         Last update 06/30/94
        Prof
        Mcb-BH/Kh ASU   401 BARKER Hall    642-7047        642-7041
        Mcb-Gen         226 BARKER
        JASPER at MENDEL.Berkeley.EDU

(I will add this to the directory ;-)

all the best,