large quantities of polyA RNA

dfield at RESUNIX.RI.SICKKIDS.ON.CA dfield at RESUNIX.RI.SICKKIDS.ON.CA
Mon Oct 3 15:07:46 EST 1994

Hi- We are interested in purifying large amounts (500ug) of polyA.  We
would like to avoid "kits" because of the low yield and of course cost.
Does anyone have a reliable protocol, complete with volumes of reagents,
dimensions of columns, and product yields?  We would welcome any
information and summarize for any interested in brute force RNA analysis.
Thank-you.

Deborah Field