Yeast Genomic Library?

PAUL TASLIMI taz at vax2.concordia.ca
Sat Oct 1 16:13:00 EST 1994

Hello,
	I am a graduate student in the yeast molecular genetics lab in the
Biology Department of Concordia University in montreal. I was wondering
if any one knows of or has access to a Sacch. cerv. genomic library on
a multicopy shuttle vector with a leucine marker (YEp13) I am working
on characterizing mutants which are resistant to nucleotide metabolism
inhibitors.
I would very much appreciate any information on this matter and hope that
this is the proper net group to post this messege.
Many thanks
My address is
Paul M Taslimi
The Yeast Molecular Genetics Laboratory