April edition of YEAST E-mail directory

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Wed Mar 30 21:03:24 EST 1994

Dear buddies,

Here is the April update of the YEAST E-mail directory.

Below I include the new or updated addresses present in release 5.08 of
the YEAST E-mail directory.  This version has 49 more entries than that
from last month (5.06).

This directory is updated once a month at the gopher server at
gopher.gdb.org (see below) and every two weeks at the anonymous FTP
site at NCBI (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov in the repository/yeast directory).

This directory is mailed twice a year to everybody who is included
in it.  This is done in June and in December.  At the same time (the
following week, after corrections) it is posted to
bionet.users.addresses (BIONAUTS), and this newsgroup,
bionet.molbio.yeast (YEAST).

very best regards to all,

happy budding and fissioning,

francis

--
> [...]

> FORSBURG, susan l.              FORSBURG at SC2.SALK.EDU
> GABRIEL, abram                  GABRIEL at MBCL.RUTGERS.EDU
> GARRISON, preston               GARRISONP at UTHSCSA.EDU
> GRIVELL, les a.                 A428LES at HORUS.SARA.NL
> HALL, mike                      HALL at URZ.UNIBAS.CH
> HELLIWELL, stephen              HELLIWELL at URZ.UNIBAS.CH
> HOGENESCH, john                 JBHOGEN at MERLE.ACNS.NWU.EDU
> HU, yuanming                    YMHU at ACLCB.PURDUE.EDU
> KENNA, margaret                 MEGKENNA at ACPUB.DUKE.EDU
> KOLLER, toni                    KOLLER at URZ.UNIBAS.CH
> KRAGLER, fritz                  FRITZ at ABC.UNIVIE.AC.AT
> KUCHLER, karl                   KAKU at MOL.UNIVIE.AC.AT
> LAPORTE, david c.               DAVID-L at MICROBE.MED.UMN.EDU
> LEMIEUX, nancy                  NHL at BINKLEY.CS.MCGILL.CA
> MADISON, jon m.                 MADISON at RASCAL.MED.HARVARD.EDU
> MAGER, willem h.                MAGER at CHEM.VU.NL
> MAHE, yannick                   MAHE at MOL.UNIVIE.AC.AT
> MARREN, derek                   MARREN_DR at SND01.PCR.CO.UK
> MASTRANGELO, peter              PMASTRAN at UOGUELPH.CA
> MCKEE, andrew                   MCKEE at HUSC.HARVARD.EDU
> MUNDSCHAU, laura                LMUND at ATHENA.MIT.EDU
> NELSON, david r.                DNELSON at UTMEM1.UTMEM.EDU
> O'KENNEDY, ronan                MICOKENNEDY at BODKIN.UCG.IE
> PAK, marie                      P7M at CU.NIH.GOV
> PANDJAITAN, rudy                RUPA at MOL.UNIVIE.AC.AT
> PERRIN, arnaud                  ARNAUDP at PASTEUR.FR
> PINKHAM, jennifer               JLP at OWL.PHAST.UMASS.EDU
> RADDING, jeffrey a.             JAR at LILLY.COM
> RAEL, efren                     ELRAEL at UTXSVS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
> REMBOUTSIKA, eumorphia          ERGREEK at ACLCB.PURDUE.EDU
> ROCKMILL, beth                  ROCKMILL at MINERVA.CIS.YALE.EDU
> RODRIGUES-POUSADA, claudina     CLAUDROD at GULBENKIAN.PT
> ROEDER, g. shirleen             SHIRLEEN_ROEDER at QUICKMAIL.YALE.EDU
> SAXE, dean h.                   DSAXE at BIMCORE.EMORY.EDU
> SCHNEIDER, ulrich               SCHNEIDERU at URZ.UNIBAS.CH
> SELIM, mohamed                  MSELIM at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
> SIRUM-CONNOLLY, karen           KSIRUM at BIOCHEM.UMASS.EDU
> SKONECZNY, marek                KICIA at IBBRAIN.IBB.WAW.PL
> SRIENC, friedrich               FRIED at MOLBIO.CBS.UMN.EDU
> STEPP, dave                     JXS58 at PO.CWRU.EDU
> SWIFT, steven                   SSWIFT at UMBC.EDU
> SYM, mary h.                    SYMMARY at MINERVA.CIS.YALE.EDU
> SZYSZKA, ryszard                SZYSZKAR at PLUMCS11.BITNET
> TABTIANG, ramon k.              TABTIANG at CGL.UCSF.EDU
> TYERS, mike                     TYERS at MEDAC.MED.UTORONTO.CA
> VALLEN, elizabeth               VALLENE at ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER.EDU
> WANG, dake                      DWANG at ACLCB.PURDUE.EDU
> WEYGAND-DURASEVIC, ivana        WEYGAND at OLIMP.IRB.HR
> WOLFE, kenneth henry            KHWOLFE at VAX1.TCD.IE

# YEAST Email list, version 5.08  94-03-30
#
#  This list has 736 entries
#
# This list can be retrieved by anonymous FTP to
# ncbi.nlm.nih.gov in the /repository/yeast directory
#
# This list can also be searched by using the gopher server
# at gopher.gdb.org in the following section:
#
#          -->  15. Searching For Biologists/
#
#               -->  11. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Reasearchers/
#
#  In this section you can also add or correct your email address
#  if you want in on the list.
#
#     E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers
#
#       1.  About The Yeast E-mail Directory.
#       2.  Browse E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researhers/
#       3.  Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers <?>
#       4.  Retrieve the entire Yeast E-mail Addresses Directory.
#  -->  5.  Add (or Correct) Your Address to the Yeast E-mail Directory <TEL>
#
#
#  List prepared by Francis Ouellette (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
#
#  Gopher application prepared by Dan Jacobson (danj at gdb.org)
#
#  Please forward all corrections, additions and comments to
#  Francis Ouellette
#