cDNA libraries: I'd need some, too

FATIMA at AIMP.UNA.AC.AT FATIMA at AIMP.UNA.AC.AT
Tue Mar 29 02:17:01 EST 1994

Dear buddies/pombies,

Sorry, I can't offer any cDNA library, especially not a mammalian one,
but I would like to join Jean-Pierre Paccaud with a related request:
does anyone have or know about some available plant cDNA library (in
the best case Arabidopsis) in a yeast expression vector (e.g. under
the GAL promoter)? [sorry, pombies - by "yeast" I mean S. cer.]
Any information is welcome! Thanks in advance,

Fatima Cvrckova
(fatima at aimp.una.ac.at)