postdoc

Dean Danner Lab djdlab at bimcore.emory.edu
Fri Mar 18 17:29:26 EST 1994

Here's a general question for you:  Is anyone doing any fun work with protein studies (preferrably mitochondrial) in yeast?  I know there are a lot of these kind of people in the world but I am looking for those in San Diego, Davis, or Santa Barbara (California).
I am planning on graduating in a year and would like to start talking to people about post-doc type positions (or industry).
My current project involves expressing human homologs to complement yeast mutants.  I am also searching for yeast genes based on human sequence information.
Please respond to mlanterm at gmm.gen.emory.edu
thanks Margaret M Lanterman